This new ergonomically designed Rennsteig Master Pipe wrench (Swedish pattern) has 45° angled precision hardened jaws with separately induction hardened teeth and quick adjustment. The teeth are in opposite direction and give you a better grip on all sizes of pipes. The complete tool is forged (chrome vandium steel) and oil-hardened. According to DIN 5234.
It's a must for every plumber.
- Time-saving and precise quick adjustment
- One-hand operation
- Guard prevents operators´ fingers being pinched
- Adjustment of opening width by pushing a button directly on the workpiece
- No unintentional shift of the jaws
- High wear resistance due to the additionally hardened teeth
- Maximum power transmission by drop forged and hardened handles (Dip-Coated)
- Integrated crush protection
- Industrial quality
- Length: 16 3/4"
- Weigth: 3.3 lbs
Made in Germany by Rennsteig.
This is an industrial tool, not a DIY-quality item.