1.This diaphragm pressure pump is ideal for use in any area that requires water transfer. Perfect for caravans, boats, motor homes and camping.
2. Easy to operate and self priming it will gives years of service.
3. The mounting feet are rubber instead of rigid plastic, which provides fairly good vibration isolation.
4. Suitable for caravanning, camping, boating , lakes, showers & other purposes
5. Compact and light weight, easy to install with a long lifespan.
6. CE certified - comes with 1 year warranty.
7. We strongly recommend that you get this pump if you have had Camplux gas water heater!
8.There is an arrow on the pump that represents the direction of the water flow.Front side of pump (with explanatory label)?The right side of the pump port is the water outlet, and the left side is the water inlet.
Voltage : 12V
DC Flow capacity : 1.6 GPM/6.0LPM
Water pressure: 65PSI
Item size: 7.4 x 3.9 inch
What's in the Box
1 x Diaphragm Water Pressure Pump
1 x installation instructions
2 x Thread-Type 90 degree Bending joint 2x U Shape pin
Note: Intermittent work. Built-in thermal protector.A single continuous work 60-90 minutes, cooling 15-20 minutes to work again.
Inquiry & aftersales service: email@example.com
With CE Certification. Can be used for general water transfer, spraying, circulation, filtration, dispensing, small rain system, gas hot water system.
Self-priming allows it to be mounted above tank; able to run dry.
Built-in 65 PSI pressure switch, it automatically turns on and off as you turn your tap or nozzle on and off.. Adjustable CUT-OFF Pressure : default 65 PSI, MAX 80 PSI. It doesn't mean 6.0L/min jet at 65 PSI
1.6 gallons per minute (6.0 liters per minute) Built-in thermal protector; 3/8-inch hose barb ports.
Application: widely used for garden sprinklers, outdoor shower, water taps in the boat, caravan and motor home. Agricultural spraying for farm chemical, pesticide.