Anysun PIC20 is an inspection camera that can be used for inspecting water and sewer lines, drains, wells, HVAC ductwork, tanks, general building inspection, and more. This unit features a 7" LCD color monitor. The Pipe camera head is waterproof and enclosed in a stainless steel housing. High-resolution camera has a 75 degree viewing angle. The lens is protected by scratch-proof Sapphire Glass and features 12 adjustable LED lights. The camera head is flexible but does not articulate. Includes two (2) centering skids to protect the camera and help it move through pipes.
1. Camera Size: 23mm x 120mm, front size:45mm
2. Camera Case Material: Stainless Steel 304
3. Camera Glass Material: Sapphir Glass
4. Sensor Size: 1/3 inch CMOS
5. Total Pixels: 1000 TVL HD
6. View Angle: 75 degrees
7. Camera LED light: 12PCS white LEDS
8. LEDs adjustable
9. Special Gold Point Touch Connector
10. Cable Length: 20/30/40/50 meters (optional)
11. Camerawork Current: 100MA
12. Camera Power
Q1:When i got the pacakge,the battery not inside the it
A1:Thanks for your questions .The battery inside the Control BOX .because that is easy for take outside .
Q2:Why i connector all the connector .but that screen shows Blue Screen
Step 1: If you used the Control Box .Pls check if you have turn the button to the On/Charger.
Step 2: If you used the Charger for the control box .you need turn on the button to the on/Battery .
Q3: When i install all the parts ok .but the screen still shows "No Signal"
Step 1: Ensure if you connect the cable is ok for the Control Box and the Cable .
Step 2: Adjust the camera after install with the cable until with shows the picture on screen .